Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shabby Chic Inspiration


I found this YUMMY piece of vintage lace and wondered what I was going to do with it. I also had this GLORIOUS Moda fabric and then it hit me...ya know...one of those "AhA!" moments! An apron! I got out my rotary cutter and mat and ruler and went at it. No pattern here, just basic instinct, so to speak. It's the kind of apron you just want to dance around in. I think it would look cute with a pair of crop leggings for summer, don't you? Any hostess would be the envy of her guest while wearing this. Anyhoo, I have it listed at my new Lollishop...A Wink and A Smile! I already have an idea for the next one. I've just been a bit under the weather with a head cold/sinus infection. This is just what I need to bounce back...creativity! I hope it inspires all of you to find your creative niche and have fun with it!

No comments: