Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Lovely Surprise!



Michelle, at Shabby Creations, surprised me with this award this morning...how sweet is that? She is AMAZING, so if you're in the market for a designer blog, Michelle is your "go to" gal! Thank you soooooo much, Michelle...you made my day!

Now, I get to share the "love" and pass this award onto some of my favorite blogsites. Drum roll please................

Ann Marie @ Na-Da Farm Life

Niki @ Nostalgia at the Stone House

Jenn @ Sweet Eye Candy Creations

Leanne @ Artwork by Leanne

RULES FOR THIS AWARD 1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who's given it to you, along with the link to his or her blog. 2. Pass the award to several other blogs you enjoy. Contact those bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award. Have fun and enjoy your award! I really hope you choose to play and keep it going. But if you don't, that's okay too. Just enjoy your award in any way you wish and know that I think you have a very lovely blog.

1 comment:

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Nanette,
Congratulations to you and thank you so much for thinking of me and my little blog! I am flattered.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Niki