Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frog Hollow Collage



WOW...It's been 7 months since I've written a post for this blog! So long that I had to go back and refresh myself with how to do it! Good grief, Charlie Brown!!! Anyway, I think I have it figured out now, soooooooooooo...

I owe this first new post to my sweet friend, Vickie, who made me the nicest, most thoughtful creation for my birthday last June...my very own collage of my blog! Check it out! I instantly fell in love with the 50's paperdoll, as I love ALL things paperdoll, especially the 50's and 60's! She incorporated all my special doo-dads off my blog...my family, my creations, etc. She put so much love into this and it now hangs in my studio. I promised her I would blog about this waaaay back when, but Vickie...better late than never! Love you so much for this!!!






This was an award I got for one lovely blog...*sigh*!

3 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Wonderful!!!! I love the 50's doll! You should see holly's house if you haven't, she has a little of that feel in her kitchen! Glad you posted! love it and you:)

Robin Thomas said...

Welcome back. Blog on...

Donna Layton said...

This is so sweet. It means the world when someone makes something especially for you.